- Mona Fendi – Is she really dead?
- How music can actually represent Satan’s influence. I’ve read True Singapore Ghost Stories Book 15 (15 i think). The rock and roll bands’ songs got such gory lyrics when we actually try to understand what they are trying to say. Even soft rock bands like The Eagles. Their super famous “Hotel California” actually refers to The Church of Satan in California or the like. This scares me. Because I like that song.
- We are surrounded by roaming lifeless souls that is invisible to our eyes.
- Why do people have to consult bad mediums like dukuns to get what their want especially revenge?
- Ouija Boards, “spirit calling” games and the like – stupid, silly useless and baaaaaaadddddddd game.
- Empire Hotel actually has its scary area. Based on a true story. *goosebumps*
- Once again, is Mona Fendi really dead???