Position: LUNCHOUT BUDDY
- Be my lunchoutbuddy on most working days.
- Make wise decisions on places to go for lunch.
- Must be a sushi fan.
- Must be a northern indian food fan.
- Must be a non-smoker.
- Must be able to calculate the total amount and be able to pay the food on their own or pay the whole bill.
- Produce report on the restaurant or the like before going out to lunch.
- Conduct survey before going out to lunch.
- Postgraduate in Food Management and Food Critic Skills.
- Have 5-6 years experience lunchout in restaurants of Brunei Darussalam.
- Good knowledge in differentiating the good and bad restaurants.
- Possess a class 3, 4 or 5 clean driving license.
- Able to speak Chinese, Japanese, Malay, English, Indian, Italian and Tutong fluently.
- Able to work under A LOT of pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to work under minimum supervision and work independently.
- Reliable, trustworthy, friendly, careful and responsible.
- Must be handsome/beautiful.
Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs together with expected salary and recent photo (poster size) to me via this blog.
I look forward to meet my new lunchout buddy as soon as possible.
Best of luck!
Closing date: until I find the right candidate