..and let the public speaks..
Applause to MSD for the successful “Customer Friendly Program” held 2 days ago. Amongst the complaints and suggestions made by the public includes:
- Some issue on ayam, anak ayam and tahi ayam (baja). I think its about gov’t subsidy or something like that. I pity the man. His voice sounded as if he wanted to cry. Or maybe it is his voice.
- The parking matters. Parking arah kubur islam in kianggeh. Why do we have to pay the parking just to visit the deceased? It’s so logic. What’s the reason? To make money? Crap lah! Another one raised is on the hospital parking. Since parking is limited and people go there quite often, why do the said dept have to clamp the cars and have to pay a wholesome sedangkan parking INDA ADA.
- Education. There’re complaints abt the discrimination of the students selection where most selected were the kids of gov’t officers and lower level gov’t servants’ kids are placed as 2nd choice. Isn’t education for everyone?
- Censorship. Agnes Monica’s concert’s cancellation. The organiser wasnt satisfied with the given answer as to why the concert is somehow has to be cancelled when Disney On Ice is still on. For whatever reason, they have to be clarified. They have lost about B$200,000 and who’s responsible for that?
- Unpaid projects. This particular man urged for the said ministry to pay for their $41,000+ debt. Wow. $41,000+?? Where’s the money gone? *zip it*
- This is one of the most interesting. A suggestion. This is what he said, “From what I can see Brunei ani maju sudah. Apa tah salahnya ketani basarkan jalanraya ketani ani supaya kemalangan pun kurang barangkali. Kalau tah buleh jalanraya tani ani dapat memuatkan kapaltrabang melintas”. Hahahahahaha u mean runway? Adoiii. *pacah*
That’s all I can remember. The rest its either I wasnt listening. Busy MSNing. or its a boring complaint.
Btw, Nicholas Sparks’s Dear John is super siuk. Emma read it now! I cried 5 times!! When John left Savannah for the first time. When John left Savannah 2nd time. When Savannah sent him the final letter. When John’s dad died. And the ending of the story of course.