I’ll be home for December!
December is kicking in in less than 24 hours left. Wuhuu! This wishlist comes once a year. This is applicable to every occasion; birthday *aheemmmmm*, anniversaries *ahemm*, wedding *huh*, and so on..
- Nokia E90 in mocha
- Samsung 40″ LCD TV
- Nintendo Wii (Japanese version, modified) + lots of free games
- Multifunctional dock speaker. Please refer here.
- Pedro Garcia Dior Poppy Shoes. Image can be viewed here.
- Holiday package with return airticket to Singapore for 1 week.
- The Empire Hotel & Country Club chocolates. Box of 49 pieces with lots of pandan/pisang emas/hazelnut flavours.
- Mos Burger’s Ebi Rice Burgers.
- Ally McBeal complete boxsets.
- Pirates of Carribean original DVD. Complete set.
- Complete set of Nicholas Sparks’s books.
- 6 hours of pampering.
- 2GB Memory Stick Micro for my SE..hehe.
- Peugeot 307SW window visor. Image sample here.
- Estee Lauder Pleasures Delight eau de parfum.
- KSPS a high spec maroon Touareg for a day.
- A mutu tambang trip around Brunei River.
- One day free pasta cooking lesson by a certified (naked) pasta chef (male pls). Gringg grinnngg.
- Bro, Neph & Cuz home for December *sobs*
- Famous Amos choc chip cookies recipe
- Phillips Home Theatre
- Dior Diorlight. Oh so pretty! Review here.
- $100 shopping voucher at Supa Save. Very very useful!
- Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey Icecream
- Pink Adidas gymbag.
- 3.5″ HDD enclosure in white
The list stops at 27. Go figure! I feel like giving ratings for a few movies I recently watched (ratings out of 10):
- Stardust – 8
- Beowulf – 5
- Lions for Lambs – 6
- Enchanted – 7
- Mr Magorium’s Wonder Emporium – 7
- Bee Movie – 6
Weekend is approaching. I love my last week’s holiday with 3. December, a month worth looking forward to. Gotta plan my weekend now…