Just to share. All information are from forwarded emails
DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH
It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:
Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.
Method of treatment
1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth , drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water …..interesting
2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes
3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours
5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.
6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.
The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/reduce main diseases:
1. High Blood Pressure – 30 days
2. Gastric – 10 days
3. Diabetes – 30 days
4. Constipation – 10 days
5. Cancer – 180 days
6. TB – 90 days
7. Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards – daily.
This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times.
It is better if we continue this and make this procedure as a routine work in our life.
Drink Water and Stay healthy and Active.
This makes sense, the Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals.. not cold water. Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating!!! Nothing to lose, everything to gain…
For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you.
It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion.
Once this “sludge” reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.
A serious note about heart attacks: Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line. You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let’s be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive…
BRAIN DAMAGING HABITS
1. No Breakfast: People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
2. Over eating: It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
3. Smoking: It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
4. High Sugar consumption: Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
5. Air Pollution: The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
6. Sleep Deprivation: Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.
7. Head covered while sleeping: Sleeping with the head covered, increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
8. Working your brain during illness: Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in
effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts: Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
10. Talking Rarely: Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.
The main causes of liver damage are:
1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are main cause.
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3. Too much eating.
4. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food coloring , and artificial sweetener.
7. Consuming unhealthy cooking oil. As much as possible reduce cooking oil use when frying, which includes even the best cooking oils like olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the body is very fit.
8. Consuming raw (overly done) foods also add to the burden of liver. Veggies should be eaten raw or cooked 3-5 parts. Fried veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store. We should prevent this without necessarily spending more. We just have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits.
Maintaining good eating habits and time condition are very important for our bodies to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals according to “schedule.” Because :
Evening at 9 – 11 PM : is the time for eliminating unnecessary/toxic chemicals (detoxification) from the antibody system (lymph nodes). This time duration should be spent by relaxing or listening to music. If during this time a housewife is still in an unrelaxed state such as washing the dishes or monitoring children doing their homework, this will have a negative impact on health.
Evening at 11pm – 1 am : is the detoxification process in the liver, and ideally should be done in a deep sleep state.
Early morning 1 – 3 am : detoxification process in the gall, also ideally done in a deep sleep state.
Early morning 3 – 5 am : detoxification in the lungs. Therefore there will sometimes be a severe cough for cough sufferers during this time. Since the detoxification process had reached the respiratory tract, there is no need to take cough medicine so as not to interfere with toxin removal process.
Morning 5 – 7am : detoxification in the colon, you should empty your bowel.
Morning 7 – 9 am : absorption of nutrients in the small intestine, you should be having breakfast at this time. Breakfast should be earlier, before 6:30 am , for those who are sick. Breakfast before 7:30 am is very beneficial to those wanting to stay fit. Those who always skip breakfast, they should change their habits, and it is still better to eat breakfast late until 9 – 10 am rather than no meal at all. Sleeping so late and waking up too late will disrupt the process of removing unnecessary chemicals. Aside from that, midnight to 4:00 am is the time when the bone marrow produces blood.
Therefore, have a good sleep and don’t sleep late.
HOW TO COOK INSTANT NOODLES
Normally, we cook the instant noodles by putting the noodles into a pot with water, throw in the powder and let it cook for 3 mins.This is the WRONG method of cooking the instant noodles. By doing this, when we actually boil the ingredients with the powder, which contains MSG, it changes the molecular structures of the MSG causing the MSG to become toxic. The other thing that you may or may not realize is that the noodles are coated with wax and it will take around 4 to 5 days for the body to excrete the wax after you consume the noodles. So the CORRECT method, which you may or may not know, is to cook the noodles this way:
1. boil the noodles in a pot with water.
2. once the noodles is cooked, take out the noodles and throw away the water which now contains the wax from the noodles.
3. boil another pot of water till boiling and put the noodles into the hot boiling water, then shut the fire.
4. only at this stage when the fire is off, and while the water is very hot you put the powder-ingredient into the water, to make the noodle soup.
5. however, if you need dry noodles (like Indomee Goreng), take out the noodles after step 3, and then add the powder-ingredient to the noodles to get mee goreng.
This piece of information is of important to your health where eating instant noodles is concerned. Please apply this cooking method as it doesn’t take much longer that the normal unhealthy method!
STOP COUGHING TIPS
Not sure whether this works or not … but it’s worth trying..or if any of you have tried it out before, do let me know.
To stop nighttime coughing in a child (or adult as we found out personally), put Vicks Vaporub generously on the bottom of the feet at bedtime, then cover with socks. Even persistent, heavy, deep coughing will stop in about 5 minutes and stay stopped for many, many hours of relief.
Works 100% of the time and is more effective in children than even very strong prescription cough medicines. In addition it is extremely soothing and comforting and they will sleep soundly.
I heard the head of the Canada Research Council describe these findings on the part of their scientists when they were investigating the effectiveness and usage of prescription cough medicines in children as compared to alternative therapies like accupressure. Just happened to tune in A.M. Radio and picked up this guy talking about why cough medicines in kids often do more harm than good due to the chemical makeup of these strong drugs so, I listened.
It was a surprising finding and found to be more effective than prescribed medicines for children at calming effect on sick children who then went on to sleep soundly.
An adult friend tried it on herself when she had a very deep constant and persistent cough a few weeks ago and it worked 100%! She said that it felt like a warm blanket had enveloped her, coughing stopped in a few minutes and believe me, this was a deep, ( incredibly annoying!) every few seconds uncontrollable cough, and she slept cough-free for hours every night that she used it.
1. MATA. Bertindak balas dengan keadaan hati.
i) Mata menjadi merah: Hati mengandungi paras toksin yang tinggi. Mata menjadi merah menandakan badan kita sedang dalam proses pembuangan toksin.
ii) Mata menjadi kabur: Sering berlaku pada waktu pagi.Menandakan proses penyeimbangan hati sedang berlaku.
iii) Keluar tahi mata: Fungsi hati lemah, pembuangan toksin sedang berlaku. Ini juga menunjukkan badan mengandungi asid berlebihan.
iv) Keluar air mata: Gangguan emosi yang bersangkut dengan hati atau bebanan kerja
v) Ketegangan mata dan kelopak . Tekanan perasaan kerana tidak puas hati atau bebanan yang berat.
2. HIDUNG. Hidung mempunyai hubungan rapat dengan paru-paru dankerongkong.
a. Proses pembuangan toksin di bahagian kerongkong.
b. Badan mengandungi asid berlebihan (biasanya suhu badan meningkat).
ii) Hidung sebu
a. Paru-paru mengandungi toksin yang berlebihan.
b. Proses menyeimbangkan masalah alahan hidung.
a. Proses membuang toksin di bahagian kerongkong.
b. Proses menyeimbangkan masalah alahan hidung.
a. Batuk keluar kahak: Proses membuang toksin di bahagian kerongkong.
b. Batuk tanpa kahak: Paru-paru mengandungi toksin yang berlebihan.Biasanya kahak pekat keluar setepas beberapa hari memakan RG.
c. Batuk dan berasa gatal di kerongkong: Proses membuang toksin di bahagian kerongkong dan paru-paru, biasanya berlaku pada orang yang banyak merokok atau terdedah kepada udara yang tercemar.
i) Kerongkong kering . Proses membuang toksin sedang berlaku di seluruh badan. Ini adalah tanda bahawa badan kita memerlukan banyak air untuk membuang toksin.
ii) Sakit kerongkong . Seperti di atas. Paras keracunan lebih serius.
4. BIBIR . Berkaitan dengan fungsi sistem penghadaman.
i) Bibir pucat
a. Sistem penghadaman yang lemah.
b. Perut mengandungi angin.
c. Kurang darah yang disebabkan oleh sistem penghadaman yang kurang sempurna dan mengakibatkan kekurangan zat besi. Sepatutnya diperkuatkan fungsi penghadaman dahulu dengan RG sebelum memakan zat besi.
ii) Bibir kering dan pecah Perut mengandungi banyak bahan toksin.
5. MULUT DAN LIDAH: Berkaitan dengan fungsi jantung dan system pengedaran darah.
i) Lidah atau gusi bengkak, sakit: Menunjukkan jantung mempunyai masalah, seperti lemak yang berlebihan, injap menjadi lemah, saluran koronari tersumbat dan lain-lain lagi.
ii) Lidah, tisu mulut atau gusi menjadi pecah-pecah (ulser):
Menandakan darah mengandungi asid berlebihan.
iii) Mulut berbau busuk. Proses penyeimbangan fungsi perut untuk pembuangan toksin.
6. TELINGA: Berkaitan dengan buah pinggang.
i) Telinga terasa tersumbat: Buah pinggang mengandungi toksin berlebihan.
ii) Telinga berdengung: Sedang merawat buah pinggang yang lemah.Biasanyatapak kaki terasa sakit ketika bangun pagi dan sakit itu hilang setelah berjalan-jalan.
i) Peluh masin : Badan mengandungi lebihan asid urik.
ii) Peluh berbau: Badan menyingkirkan toksin melalui perpeluhan.
2. RUAM DAN BISUL: Badan menyingkirkan toksin yang berlemak dan toksin yang tidak larut dalam air.
3. KULIT GATAL DENGAN RUAM: Proses menyingkirkan toksin melalui kulit akibat terlalu banyak memakan ubat yang mengandungi bahan kimia.
4. KULIT PECAH DAN BERAIR: Proses pembuangan toksin yang larut dalam air.Sapukan serbuk Ganoderma pada kulit berkenaan.
5. RAMBUT GUGUR: Menandakan fungsi buah pinggang yang lemah. Selepas proses gugur, rambut akan tumbuh semula dengan lebih sihat dan subur.
C. SENDI-SENDI, TANGAN DAN KAKI
1. SENDI SAKIT
i) Rasa panas. Menunjukkan terdapat luka di bahagian sendi berkenaan dan tanda- tanda penyakit pirai (gout).
ii) Tidak rasa panas. Tanda-tanda sakit lenguh (rheumatism).
iii) Sakit di bahagian bahu. Menandakan saluran darah telah menjadi keras dan fungsi metabolisme tidak seimbang.
2. KEBAS TANGAN.
Pengaliran darah di bahagian atas badan tidak lancar.
3. KEBAS TANGAN KIRI DAN LENGAN.
Tanda-tanda lemah atau sakit jantung.Jikarasa kebas menjadi sakit di bahagian lengan dan kekal di sana, ini menandakan serangan sakitjantungmungkin berlaku.
4. KEBAS KAKI.
Pengaliran darah di bahagian bawah badan tidak lancar.
5. SAKIT TAPAK KAKI.
Menandakan buah pinggang lemah. Biasanya disebabkan oleh kekurangansenaman dan duduk terlalu lama.
6. SAKIT TUMIT KAKI.
Menunjukkan kelemahan fungsi alat kelamin.
7. RASA PANAS DI TAPAK KAKI.
Penyeimbangan fungsi buah pinggang akibat lemah tenaga batin.
8. GATAL DI CELAH-CELAH JARI KAKI.
Menunjukkan tanda awal penyakit kaki busuk (Hong Kong Foot).
2. TANDA-TANDA DALAMAN
Secara amnya, segala tindak balas yang berlaku di bahagian kepala mempunyai kaitan dengan sistem pengaliran darah, jantung dan saraf otak.
1. PENING/SAKIT DI BAHAGIAN DEPAN KEPALA
Menandakan sakit tekanan jiwa (neurosis) akibat bebanan mental dan banyak berfikir.
2. PENING/SAKIT DI BAHAGIAN BELAKANG KEPALA
i) Bahagian atas . Menunjukkan penyakit tekanan darah tinggi.
ii) Bahagian bawah (tengkuk) . Menunjukkan penyakit tekanan darah tinggi atau tekanan darah
3. SAKIT KEPALA DAN RASA GAS KELUAR DARI TELINGA
Menandakan penyakit migrain.
4. BISUL TERJADI DI KEPALA
Tanda pembuangan toksin sedang berlaku. Kadang-kadang dikaitkan dengan penyakit migrain.
5. RASA PENING YANG MEMUSING
Tanda kurang darah atau pengaliran darah tidak lancar.
1. LOYA/MUNTAH . Tanda penyakit lelah. Pembuangan bahan toksik dari bahagian perut.
2. MUNTAH DARAH
i) Darah merah : Pembuangan tisu yang sudah rosak di bahagian kerongkong dan
ii) Darah hitam: Pembuangan tisu yang sudah rosak di bahagian perut;misalnya penyakit ulser.
3. LIDAH RASA TEGANG DAN PENDEK . Tanda sakit jantung.
4. KELUAR AIR LIUR YANG PEKAT . Proses pembuangan toksin dari kerongkong akibat jangkitan kuman
1. KENCING KERAP : Menunjukkan buah pinggang mengandungi kotoran yang
2. AIR KENCING BERKAPUR : Menunjukkan penyakit batu karang dalam buah pinggang.
3. AIR KENCING BERMINYAK : Menunjukkan buah pinggang mengandungi kotoran berlemak.
4. AIR KENCING PEKAT BERWARNA COKLAT : Menandakan proses pembuangan toksin sedang berlaku.
5. AIR KENCING BERDARAH : Penyakit batu karang atau buah pinggang luka.
D. BUANG AIR BESAR
1. CIRIT-BIRIT/KERAP BUANG AIR BESAR : Membersihkan kotoran/ keracunan dari usus besar. Cirit-birit dengan serta merta selepas memakan RG, menandakan penyakit barah di bahagian usus besar.
2. SEMBELIT: Membersihkan toksin dari usus kecil.
3. NAJIS BERDARAH
i) Darah merah : Masalah penyakit buasir atau barah di bahagian usus.
ii) Darah hitam: Masalah penyakit ulser perut.
4. NAJIS BERWARNA HITAM: Menunjukkan proses pembuangan toksin di bahagian usus sedang
E. TINDAK BALAS BADAN
1. BADAN RASA SAKIT: Secara amnya, segala kesakitan badan adalah disebabkan saluran
i) Sakit menyucuk : Proses menyeimbangkan urat saraf.
ii) Sakit sengal: Menandakan luka di dalam badan.
iii) Sakit menyentap: Proses menyeimbangkan urat saraf yang berkaitan dengan organ- organ badan.
iv) Sakit menegang : Proses melancarkan pengaliran darah.
2. BADAN TERASA BERAT/ MALAS/ LENGUH . Badan mengandungi asid yang berlebihan. Proses penyeimbangan
3. BADAN TERASA PANAS. Badan mengandungi asid yang berlebihan. Ini menandakan badan memerlukan banyak air untuk menjalankan proses pembuangan toksin.
4. BADAN TERASA RINGAN: Menandakan badan segar dan proses awet muda sedang berlaku.
F. TINDAK BALAS EMOSI
1. RASA TAKUT MENGEJUT: Lemah fungsi buah pinggang. Tenaga batin lemah.
2. CEPAT NAIK DARAH/MARAH: Fungsi hati lemah. Tekanan darah tinggi.
3. RASA BIMBANG DAN TAKUT: Sistem paru-paru yang lemah.
4. RASA SERONOK ATAU BIMBANG TANPA SEBAB:
i) Sistem jantung yang lemah.
ii) Sistem saraf otak yang lemah.
iii) Masalah pengaliran darah.
5. SUKA BERFIKIR DAN BERKHAYAL: Sistem penghadaman yang lemah.
INFO KESIHATAN: JANGAN MALAS MANDI
Kajian terbaru berkaitan dengan mandi mendapati ia bukan saja bertujuan untuk membersihkan diri daripada kotoran, tetapi menjauhkan stress serta berperanan penting meningkatkan sistem kekebalan tubuh.
Penyelidikan yang diterbitkan dalam New England Journal of Medicine menunjukkan penderita diabetes yang menghabiskan masa selama setengah jam berendam dalam air suam dapat menurunkan tingkat gula darah sekitar 13 peratus. Kajian di Jepun pula menunjukkan 10 minit berendam dalam air panas dapat memperbaiki kesihatan jantung terutamanya untuk lelaki.
Berikut beberapa manfaat mandi kepada individu yang mengamalkannya.
Mengeluarkan racun: Mandi air panas sekitar 32 hingga 35 darjah Celsius membuka ruang yang dapat membantu mengeluarkan toksin. Mandi air panas membantu menurunkan tingkat gula darah, menyembuhkan sakit otot dan membantu menjaga usus besar supaya bekerja dengan baik. Waktu yang dianjurkan ialah selama 10 hingga 20 minit.
Stres: Jika anda mengalami stres, mandi air sejuk adalah jawapan yang tepat. Suhu yg dianjurkan ialah sekitar 12 hingga 18 darjah Celsius. Mandi air sejuk sangat baik untuk meredakan ketegangan. Ia dapat menyempitkan darah dan meningkatkan tingkat gula darah
Jangkitan kulit: Penyakit kulit tertentu seperti ruam atau gatal-gatal boleh diatasi dengan menambahkan soda penaik (sodium bicarbonate) ke dalam air mandian. Ia bertindak sebagai antiseptik. Isikan air ke bekas mandian dan tambahkan soda penaik dan aduk sehingga rata. Digalakkan untuk berendam selama 10 hingga 20 minit.
Selesema dan sakit kepala: Merendam kaki dalam air panas membantu menyembuhkan selsema, sakit kepala dan menyegarkan kembali kaki yang lelah. Masukkan air panas secukupnya dalam bekas sehingga menenggelamkan pergelangan kaki kemudian tambahkan beberapa titis minyak seperti lavender, peppermint atau lemon. Selepas basuh dengan air sejuk. Lakukannya selama 10 hingga 20 minit.
Insomnia: Merendamkan kaki dalam air dingin sangat baik kepada anda yang mempunyai masalah imsonia atau memiliki masalah tidur. Masukkan kaki sehingga ia merasa dingin. Perubatan ini berguna bagi kaki lelah, pendarahan hidung, selsema dan sembelit.
THE POWER OF BANANA
Never, put your banana in the refrigerator!!! This is interesting. After reading this, you’ll never look at a banana in the same way again.
Bananas contain three natural sugars – sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber. A banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy. Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute work-out. No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with the world’s leading athletes. But energy isn’t the only way a banana can help us keep fit. It can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions, making it a must to add to our daily diet.
Depression: According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.
PMS: Forget the pills – eat a banana. The vitamin B6 it contains regulates blood glucose levels, which can affect your mood.
Anemia: High in iron, bananas can stimulate the production of hemoglobin in the blood and so helps in cases of anemia.
Blood Pressure: This unique tropical fruit is extremely high in potassium yet low in salt, making it perfect to beat blood pressure. So much so, the US Food and Drug Administration has just allowed the banana industry to make official claims for the fruit’s ability to reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.
Brain Power: 200 students at a Twickenham (Middlesex) school were helped through their exams this year by eating bananas at breakfast, break, and lunch in a bid to boost their brain power. Research has shown that the potassium-packed fruit can assist learning by making pupils more alert.
Constipation: High in fiber, including bananas in the diet can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives.
Hangovers: One of the quickest ways of curing a hangover is to make a banana milkshake, sweetened with honey. The banana calms the stomach and, with the help of the honey, builds up depleted blood sugar levels, while the milk soothes and re-hydrates your system.
Heartburn: Bananas have a natural antacid effect in the body, so if you suffer from heartburn, try eating a banana for soothing relief.
Morning Sickness: Snacking on bananas between meals helps to keep blood sugar levels up and avoid morning sickness.
Mosquito bites: Before reaching for the insect bite cream, try rubbing the affected area with the inside of a banana skin. Many people find it amazingly successful at reducing swelling and irritation.
Nerves: Bananas are high in B vitamins that help calm the nervous system.
Overweight and at work? Studies at the Institute of Psychology in Austria found pressure at wor k leads to gorging on comfort food like chocolate and crisps. Looking at 5,000 hospital patients, researchers found the most obese were more likely to be in high-pressure jobs. The report concluded that, to avoid panic-induced food cravings, we need to control our blood sugar levels by snacking on high carbohydrate foods every two hours to keep levels steady.
Ulcers: The banana is used as the dietary food against intestinal disorders because of its soft texture and smoothness. It is the only raw fruit that can be eaten without distress in over-chronicler cases. It also neutralizes over-acidity and reduces irritation by coating the lining of the stomach.
Temperature control: Many other cultures see bananas as a “cooling” fruit that can lower both the physical and emotional temperature of expectant mothers. In Thailand , for example, pregnant women eat bananas to ensure their baby is born with a cool temperature.
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD): Bananas can help SAD sufferers because they contain the natural mood enhancer tryptophan.
Smoking &Tobacco Use: Bananas can also help people trying to give up smoking. The B6, B12 they contain, as well as the potassium and magnesium found in them, help the body recover from the effects of nicotine withdrawal.
Stress: Potassium is a vital mineral, which helps normalize the heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulates your body’s water balance. When we are stressed, our metabolic rate rises, thereby reducing our potassium levels. These can be rebalanced with the help of a high-potassium banana snack.
Strokes: According to research in The New England Journal of Medicine, eating bananas as part of a regular diet can cut the risk of death by strokes by as much as 40%!
Warts: Those keen on natural alternatives swear that if you want to kill off a wart, take a piece of banana skin and place it on the wart, with the yellow side out. Carefully hold the skin in place with a plaster or surgical tape!
So, a banana really is a natural remedy for many ills. When you compare it to an apple, it has four times the protein, twice the carbohydrate, three times the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in potassium and is one of the best value foods around So maybe its time to change that well-known phrase so that we say, “A banana a day keeps the doctor away!”
25 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD START DRINKING GREEN TEA
1. Green Tea and Cancer: Green tea helps reduce the risk of cancer. The antioxidant in green tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 25 times better than vitamin E. This helps your body at protecting cells from damage believed to be linked to cancer.
2. Green Tea and Heart Disease: Green tea helps prevent heart disease and stroke by lowering the level of cholesterol. Even after the heart attack, it prevents cell deaths and speeds up the recovery of heart cells.
3. Green Tea and Anti-Aging: Green tea contains antioxidant known as polyphenols which fight against free radicals. What this means it helps you fight against aging and promotes longevity.
4. Green Tea and Weight Loss: Green tea helps with your body weight loss. Green tea burns fat and boosts your metabolism rate naturally. It can help you burn up to 70 calories in just one day. That translates to 7 pounds in one year.
5. Green Tea and Skin: Antioxidant in green tea protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals, which cause wrinkling and skin aging. Green tea also helps fight against skin cancer.
6. Green Tea and Arthritis: Green tea can help prevent and reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. Green tea has benefit for your health as it protects the cartilage by blocking the enzyme that destroys cartilage.
7. Green Tea and Bones: The very key to this is high fluoride content found in green tea. It helps keep your bones strong. If you drink green tea every day, this will help you preserve your bone density.
8. Green Tea and Cholesterol: Green tea can help lower cholesterol level. It also improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol, by reducing bad cholesterol level.
9. Green Tea and Obesity: Green tea prevents obesity by stopping the movement of glucose in fat cells. If you are on a healthy diet, exercise regularly and drink green tea, it is unlikely you’ll be obese.
10. Green Tea and Diabetes: Green tea improves lipid and glucose metabolisms, prevents sharp increases in blood sugar level, and balances your metabolism rate.
11. Green Tea and Alzheimer’s: Green tea helps boost your memory. And although there’s no cure for Alzheimer’s, it helps slow the process of reduced acetylcholine in the brain, which leads to Alzheimer’s.
12. Green Tea and Parkinson’s: Antioxidants in green tea helps prevent against cell damage in the brain, which could cause Parkinson’s. People drinking green tea also are less likely to progress with Parkinson’s.
13. Green Tea and Liver Disease: Green tea helps prevent transplant failure in people with liver failure. Researches showed that green tea destroys harmful free radicals in fatty livers.
14. Green Tea and High Blood Pressure: Green tea helps prevent high blood pressure. Drinking green tea helps keep your blood pressure down by repressing angiotensin, which leads to high blood pressure.
15. Green Tea and Food Poisoning: Catechin found in green tea can kill bacteria which causes food poisoning and kills the toxins produced by those bacteria.
16. Green Tea and Blood Sugar: Blood sugar tends to increase with age, but polyphenols and polysaccharides in green tea help lower your blood sugar level.
17. Green Tea and Immunity: Polyphenols and flavenoids found in green tea help boost your immune system, making your health stronger in fighting against infections.
18. Green Tea and Cold and Flu: Green tea prevents you from getting a cold or flu. Vitamin C in green tea helps you treat the flu and the common cold.
19. Green Tea and Asthma: Theophylline in green tea relaxes the muscles which support the bronchial tubes, reducing the severity of asthma.
20. Green Tea and Ear Infection: Green tea helps with ear infection problem. For natural ear cleaning, soak a cutton ball in green tea and clean the infected ear.
21. Green Tea and Herpes: Green tea increases the effectiveness of topical interferon treatment of herpes. First green tea compress is applied, and then let the skin dry before the interferon treatment.
22. Green Tea and Tooth Decay: Green tea destroys bacteria and viruses that cause many dental diseases. It also slows the growth of bacteria which leads to bad breath.
23. Green Tea and Stress: L-theanine, which is a kind of amino acids in green tea, can help relieve stress and anxiety
24. Green Tea and Allergies: EGCG found in green tea relieves allergies. So, if you have allergies, you should really consider drinking green tea.
25. Green Tea and HIV: Scientists in Japan have found that EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) in green tea can stop HIV from binding to healthy immune cells. What this means is that green tea can help stop the HIV virus from spreading.
HEART ATTACKS & DRINKING WARM WATER
This is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal, but about heart attacks. This makes sense.. the Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals…not cold water…maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating!!!
Nothing to lose, everything to gain…
For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this “sludge” reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.
A serious note about heart attacks: You should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.
You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let’s be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive…
The Organs of your body have their sensory touches at the bottom of your foot, if you massage these points you will find relief from aches And pains as you can see the organs are on right and left foot, the heart is on the left foot. This time, it put organs on the feet as they are. Typically they are shown as points and arrows to show which organ it connects to. It is indeed correct since the nerves connected to these organs terminate here. This is covered in great details in Acupressure studies or textbooks. God created our body so well that he thought of even this. He made us walk so that we will always be pressing these pressure points and thus keeping these organs activated at all times. So, keep walking…